Daraz Nepal Pvt. Ltd, Kathmandu Nepal, is an online shopping gateway of Nepal, which is seeking for energetic, talented and interested candidates for the following post and details.
Position: People and Organization Associate
Job Information :
Department Name: Human Resource
Work Experience: 0-1 year
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Design and update the employee database and maintain data accuracy in HR systems.
- Manage the attendance system by uploading, updating and retrieving employees’ data as and when required with accuracy as well as administer and monitor the leaves of employees.
- Provide all necessary inputs for processing monthly Payroll of the company (Full time & Outsourced) by calculating actual leave balances, leave deduction, incentives, etc.
- Coordinate with outsourcing agencies for payroll data submission and validation of outsourced employees.
- Administer employees’ benefits including medical and accidental insurances.
- Track and manage probationary period of employees.
- Prepare HR monthly reports including Hiring Metric Reports, Employee Turnover report, Leave quota report, and others as required.
- Prepare various HR Letters as per the request of the employees
- Previous working experience in HR department preferably as a HR Officer for 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources or similar relevant field.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office would be preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up