CG NET Vacancy — CG NET | CG Communications Limited is Nepal’s leading and the most admired Internet Service Provider company headquartered in the heart of the capital city, Kathmandu. The company is powered by Eight (8) plus decades of rich legacy as Nepal’s first multinational conglomerate led by Mr. Binod K Chaudhary, Chairman – CG Corp Global | Chaudhary Group. Taking Nepal to the world.
|Title||Call Centre Representative|
|No. of Vacancy/s||5|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Providing the world-class customer services experience to business subscribers and/or potential clients of CG Communication through direct phone calls (call center calls) in solving internet-related questions.
Shift 24/7 Rotating 8 Hour Shift Pattern.
1. To offer customer support to CG Communication Business clients with kindness and without prejudice, shows interest in the topic of discussion.
- To provide quality personalized services
- To provide prompt and explicit solutions to clients queries
- To provide qualitative advice without discrimination and prejudice
2. To increase client satisfaction, that leads to increase subscriber numbers, sales rate, and revenue.
- To identify the client’s needs and to offer the best solutions that suit them.
- To inform all the clients/potential clients about the available products and services.
- To promote CG Communication products and services
- To offer prompt solutions and complete information to clients/potential clients’ queries.
3. To prevent conflict situations during the calls
- To register/solve the problems related to charges, payments, and other services provided by the company.
- To notify and inform immediately the direct superior about possibilities of conflict situations with CG Communication clients.
- To monitor the unsolved complaint resolutions.
4. To promote teamwork, pay attention to the cooperation ways as well as individual attention, to assure the best performance
- To complete the training programs for new employees.
- To inform responsible persons on received of specific calls from customers
- To share the job-related information with team peers or relevant team members from other teams.
5. To contribute to increase of professional level and personal efficiency
- To know and respect internal policies and procedures.
- To set and follow personal objectives and a personal development plan.
- To achieve the additional objectives set by direct superior
6. To know and respect companies policies and procedures and is responsible for material company’s goods
- To respect the customer’s data privacy and informational confidentiality procedure.
- To use properly all the company’s goods
- To maintain and assure the clean working space, based on the Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree/ IT Graduate
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Advanced Level, Web navigation – Advanced)
7. Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solving & Open mind-set
- Analytical Thinking
- Accuracy Transaction
- Receptivity & Responsibility
- Team Spirit
Deadline to Apply: 2021 June 10
Application Link: Click Here to Apply