KFC Hiring New Staff in New Zealand.
KFC is a worldwide brand with a strong as well as dedicated client adhering to across New Zealand. The well-known 11 natural herbs and also seasonings as well as secret Colonel’s recipe is well known and liked by all.
Cooks are an essential component for offering high quality chicken to clients across our more than 100 shops around New Zealand! Join our group today and receive paid training to come to be a qualified KFC Cook.
As a Staff Member and Cook based Rear of Home, you will:
- Prepare and also offer scrumptious chicken and also KFC sides
- Work in an environment that is frequently fast paced as well as hectic
- Have the capacity to work under pressure
- Adhere to instructions and an established process of exactly how to do certain jobs
What we are trying to find:
- Ideally you will have prior experience as a Chef or a guaranteed interest in the food market as we provide completely paid training on duty
- You are arranged as well as can maintain your work area clean as well as clean
You will certainly take pride in serving high quality hen to our customers
- Good communication skills
- Qualification to work in New Zealand
- Can work to concurred shifts
We offer our personnel:
- Start on $20.00 per hour as well as gain an extra $2.50 per hr once got every Chef change you work – we will certainly offer all the paid training and also e-learning required to obtain you qualified as a KFC Chef
- A free meal (when you work a minimal 4 hour shift).
- On duty training that includes basic Food & Health and wellness safety and security requirements.
- Continuous occupation advancement chances.
- A health and wellness conscious workplace where your wellness is our concern.
Our Cooks are valued participants of our team and also necessary to our ability to supply KFC’s scrumptious poultry to our clients, join us currently and show us your food preparation skills!