Job Vacancy Notice from Welthungerhilfe (WHH) for Project Coordinator — Welthungerhilfe/WHH is one of the largest private aid organizations in Germany that is non-profit, non-denominational, and politically independent. Welthungerhilfe’s vision is to create a world in which all people can exercise their right to a self-determined life in dignity and justice, free from hunger and poverty.
To do so, we work in both development cooperation and humanitarian aid together with civil society organizations in the countries where we operate. Our fight against poverty and hunger is reflected through 4 thematic areas in Nepal: food and nutrition security, right to food and empowerment, WASH, and disaster risk reduction.
Operational in Nepal since 2012, the current program portfolio covers 29 municipalities, 9 partner organizations, and various civil society organizations. The overall goal in Nepal is to work hand in hand with civil society in Nepal to empower socially marginalized and economically poor citizens to reinforce their resilience and to ensure their right to adequate food and nutrition.
WHH announces vacancy for following positions :
- Project Coordinator (Nutrition Project) in Dhading – 1
- Project Coordinator (Skill Up! Project) in Surkhet – 1
- Project Coordinator (WASH Project) in Chitwan – 1
- Nutrition Project Coordinator: This candidate should have a master’s degree in Nutrition, Agriculture, or Public Health and 3 to 5 years experience in monitoring and backstopping partner(s) for implementing such projects.
- Skill Up! Project Coordinator: This candidate should have a master’s degree in Agriculture or relevant discipline and 3 to 5 years experience in monitoring and backstopping partner(s) for implementing vocational training and enterprise development projects.
- WASH Project Coordinator: This candidate should have a master’s degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Science or Public Health or relevant discipline and 3 to S years’ experience in monitoring and backstopping partner(s) for implementing WASH or similar projects.
These positions are open for Nepali nationals and are based at the mentioned project districts with frequent travel to project palikas. English and Nepali language skills are required.
Please visit https://www.jobsnepal.com/project-coordinator-nutrition-project-skill-up-project.wash-project-120947 for the application form and detailed job description. Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their complete applications in the WHH Application Form to [email protected] by 3 August 2021.
Please refer to the subject line which Project Coordinator (e.g. 1, 2, or 3) you are applying for. Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be notified. WHH reserves the right to cancel the vacancy partly or wholly without assigning any reasons whatsoever.