British Council Jobs :– Cargo Operator Jobs Employment in Doha. British Council Jobs is browsing for fresher for Teaching Centre Assistant Jobs in Doha. British Council Jobs can help you to make your life better by getting job of Teaching Centre Assistant Jobs in Doha. British Council Jobs Employment Website is looking for fresher candidates for Teaching Centre Assistant Jobs in Doha who are preparing for British Council Jobs Employment in Doha.
We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at British Council Jobs site. You can make here British Council Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest British Council Jobs Opportunity. At this time we found best jobs at British Council Jobs portal.
British Council Jobs For Cargo Operator Jobs in Doha 2022
Best Jobs in British Council:- British Council Jobs site has published British Council Jobs notification for Cargo Operator Position. Candidates who have required qualification in any stream with required experience eligibility can apply online through British Council Recruitment site. The location of this Cargo Operator Position is Doha. Salary is about AED 2760.00-4280.00 Monthly approximately.
British Council Job description related to this Cargo Operator Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities.
We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share.
This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
To deliver high quality and efficient customer services to internal and external teaching centre customers, meeting customers’ needs and enabling the British Council to achieve its objectives. To support the Teaching Centre in the delivery of quality courses (especially Young Learners), in particular by assisting teachers to monitor young learners.
- To support and assist the Teaching Centre’s operations and customer service, in the day-to- day delivery of quality courses.
- To deal with sometimes difficult YL behaviour, and to communicate professionally, appropriately and effectively with YL parents.
- To deal with customers, students and colleagues from a wealth of diverse backgrounds.
Young Learner Support
- Acting as a Young Learner Teaching Assistant to support teachers delivering classes to children. This will include monitoring and encouraging good learner behaviour in and outside of the classroom, ensuring Safeguarding and Health and Safety standards are met, supporting teachers in and out of the classroom as needed with Early Years, Early Primary, Primary, Early Secondary and Secondary students, acting as a translator for lower levels, etc.
- Assisting teachers in young learner lessons, for example supervising young learners who need to leave the classroom (e.g. to go to the toilet or if they are feeling unwell), as directed by the teacher, assisting in maintaining good classroom and behaviour management and supporting young learners in participating in learning activities.
- Liaising with YL coordinator, teaching centre operations team/Customer Services Manager in relation to absent young learners and, if necessary, adult students.
Also apply : Qatar Airways Careers | 50+ Wonderful Job Vacancies
- Meeting and greeting, and otherwise coordinating students on the first day of courses each term.
- Coordinating the customer flow during registration periods by assisting and ushering students through the customer journey.
- Assisting in answering first level enquiries, face-to-face or on the phones, relating to British Council activities in country to the satisfaction of customers and according to Customer Service Standards.
- Dealing with second level (specific) enquiries or referring them to the appropriate person within the office who can deal with them.
- Responding appropriately to email / letter enquiries.
- Working with Operations team and Customer Services to ensure waiting lists are fully monitored and updated according to the agreed standards.
- Working with the Teaching Centre and Operations team and Customer Services to contact and inform customers about new classes and courses and about any changes to class schedules.
- Ensuring that BC tests, registration forms, class fills, class lists, registers, timetables, and any other documents are handled to agreed information management standards.
- Participating in the delivery of the Teaching Centre’s agreed marketing and promotion strategy by assisting in the distribution, collection and collation of surveys, feedback forms, etc.
- Prepare and print YL reports
- Add YL students and Modules to LMS. Support and address issues with parents and students regrading LMS and share the LMS guidance video with parents. Help the parents to log in to LMS and guide them in steps.
- Abiding by the British Council Safeguarding policy standards
- Actively monitoring young learners/Adults for signs of distress and promptly acting on concerns of abuse in line with dedicated British Council processes
Teachers, Operations team and Customer Services Manager.
Young Learner students, Parents of Young Learners, Adult students.
Also apply : Urgent Hiring Job in Singapore for new worker 2022
About You (essential requirements for the role):
- English at proficiency level B2
- Spoken Arabic at proficiency level C1
- High school degree
- Working/volunteering experience in customer-facing role
- Intermediate command of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- University Graduate
- Experience of working with children
A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
Equality , Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Statement
The British Council is committed to policies and practices of equality, diversity and inclusion across everything we do. We support all staff to make sure their behaviour is consistent with this commitment. We want to address under representation and encourage applicants from under-represented groups, in particular, but not exclusively, on grounds of ethnicity and disability. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview and we have Disability Confident Employer Status. We welcome discussions about specific requirements or adjustments to enable participation and engagement in our work and activities.
The British Council is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults who we work with.
We believe that all children and adults everywhere in the world deserve to live in safe environments and have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse, maltreatment and exploitation as set out in article 19, UNCRC (United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child) 1989.
Appointment to positions where there is direct involvement with vulnerable groups will be dependent on thorough checks being completed; these will include qualification checks, reference checks, identity & criminal record checks in line with legal requirements and with the British Council’s Safeguarding policies for Adults and Children.
Please note: Applications to this role can only be considered when made through the Apply section of our Jobs website. Our ‘ASK HR’ email is only to be used in case of a technical issue encountered when applying through the Jobs website. Emails with supporting statements and CV/Resumes sent to this email address will not be reviewed and will be deleted.
Exactly how to Obtain British Council
Prospects that intend to request British Council Jobs for Training Centre Aide Jobs can load their application form as per the details given below.
- To start with go to the official site of British Council Jobs.
- Then click on the alternative of British Council Jobs.
- After then will certainly obtain British Council Jobs Checklist 2022.
- You will be able to request on your own by clicking on suitable work.
- You can additionally click the listed below Direct Web Link to Look for this job message.