Are you interested to operate in the farming and also agriculture field in Canada? If indeed, after that here you can discover thousands of basic ranch jobs and ranch assistant work for international employees in Canada. There are part-time, full-time, as well as seasonal farming jobs that are offered to join quickly.
Numerous farming industries are looking for local and also international candidates for the position of General Farm Worker. Successfully employed employees are offered the task promptly as well as can begin work immediately. The general farm worker openings in Canada describe that of a full-time job, part-time positioning, or seasonal work.
Job Titles Available for Farm Worker Vacancies in Canada
|Dairy farm worker
|Beef cattle farm worker
|Farm machinery operator
|Vegetable farm worker
|Poultry farm worker
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment such as but not limited to Packaging Wrap Machine, Box Machine, Tugger, Scanner, Vacuum Cooler, Winch, Forklift, Head filler, Skid Steer
- Filling, Casing and Emptying harvest rooms, cleaning of tunnels, cutting strings at blending line, assisting in the filling of case baskets
- Washing floors, nets, harvest rooms, filling and tunnel equipment
- Inspecting compost for oxygen levels, moisture, and disease
- Set and monitor water, airflow and temperature of the tunnels and harvest rooms
- Examine mushrooms for quality and prepare them for customers
- Records required documentation pertinent to packaging line operation on paper as well as entering into an IPAD
- Load labels and make adjustments to the line according to packaging orders
- Executes customer order as directed ensuring correct label, date code, and any other customer requirements, including advising line workers of the changes
- Capable of identifying obvious malfunctions of the equipment being used
- Working indoors and outdoors in all types of weather conditions and climates
- Adheres to Safety Policies, uses proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other safety equipment
- As reasonably requested in aid of operations or culture compliance, performs other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada with no restrictions.
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure or tight deadlines
- Able to stand and lift, use hands, eyes and legs
- Positive attitude and great attendance record
- Flexible to change and a willingness to do a good job each day
Hours of Work:
- 5 – 6 days/week
- 5:30 – 9:00 am start time, approximately 4:00 – 11:00 pm end time
- Average of 30 – 60 hours a week
- Public holidays/Weekends as scheduled
As a proud farm feeding families across North America, we operate all 365 days a year.
Earnings & Benefits:
- Extended Health & Dental and Vision for Associates and their eligible family members
- Life insurance and Dependent Life Insurance, STD
- Paid Vacation time
- Discretionary bonus: profit sharing, years of service wage increase, and annual wage grid review
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Discounts on Gym Membership, Cell Phone, and Insurance!
- Opportunity for Sr.Crew member once successful in this role – Range – $17.00-$17.75