Vacancy Announcement from Nabil Investment Banking Limited for Telephone Operator — Nabil Investment Banking Ltd. (Nabil Invest), a subsidiary of Nabil Bank Ltd.. has established itself as one of the leading Merchant & Investment Bankers in the country. The company currently renders various investment banking and merchant banking services Including Mutual Fund management and Depository under Nabil Mutual Fund.
Portfolio Management, Demat services as depository participant, Corporate Advisory, Merchant banking services such as Issuance of shares (IPO, FPO), Underwriting, RTA, etc. The company aims to further strengthen its highly skilled professional team by inviting applications from enthusiastic, dynamic, and competent Nepalese citizens In the following job position:-
Position: Telephone Operator
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Should have Bachelor’s degree In Management or a related stream.
- Excellent communications skill both written and oral.
- Age not exceeding 25
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
Kindly drop your CV along with a cover letter at www.nabilinvest.com.np
Deadline to apply: 7th August 2021