Narayani Hospital Job Vacancy for Consultant, Nurse, ANM and AHW — Government of Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population, Narayani Hospital, Birgunj, Parsa announces job vacancy for Consultant, Staff Nurse, ANM, and AHW
As per the details of the vacancy in this hospital, the staff has to be filled in the contract service as per the “Procedure for Managing Physician or Health Worker in Contract Service, 2076” approved by the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population;
This notice has been published within 21 (twenty-one) days from the date of publication of this notice to be submitted to the hospital administration branch by filling the signature form prescribed by the Public Service Commission along with the bank voucher having paid the above-mentioned fee.
|Position||Level||Req. No.||Fees (Rs.)|
|Consultant Euro Surgeon||9th||1||1000|
Required Qualification Details:
|Consultant Psychiatrist||Graduated in Psychiatry and NMC Registered|
|Consultant Gastroenterologist||Graduated in Gastroenterology and NMC registered|
|Consultant Euro Surgeon||Graduated in Euro Surgery or equivalent and registered with NMC|
|Consultant Neurologist||Graduated in Neurology or equivalent and registered with NMC|
|Consultant Radiologist||Graduated in radiology or equivalent and registered with NMC|
|Staff Nurse||PCL Nursing or equivalent and registered with the Nepal Nursing Council (NNC)|
|ANM||Passed ANM and registered with Nepal Nursing Council (NNC)|
|AHW||Passed AHW or equivalent and registered with NHPC|
1) Must be a Nepali citizen.
2) Minimum Qualification: To be a candidate for the above posts, one should have completed the qualification as prescribed for the posts in the concerned group and subgroup as prescribed by the Nepal Health Service Regulations (with amendments), Schedule 6 of 2055 and as determined by the Public Service Commission. An Equivalent certificate is required in case of a foreign educational institution. Special priority will be given to those with experience in the related field.
3) Age limit: As per the rules of the Public Service Commission.
4) Must be registered and renewed in the concerned council and not disqualified by the prevailing law.
5) Procedure for Application Submission: Eligible candidates have to submit the file filled in the application form prescribed by the Public Service Commission along with the required documents to the administration branch of this hospital. If there is a public holiday on the last day of filling the application form, the application form can be submitted till the next day. Application Fee and Voucher filed in the name of Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (Office Code No. 370002201) in the name of Parsa in the account No. 1000100200010000 Revenue Head No. 14224 in Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd. Birgunj has to be submitted.
6) Documents to be attached with the application: A copy of all the certificates from SLC to minimum educational qualification, a copy of the certificate registered with the concerned council, a certified copy of experience, and a copy of the certificate of Nepali citizenship should be submitted. The candidate should have certified all the documents himself
7) Service facility: As per the rules of the Government of Nepal.
8) The candidate must submit a certificate of health certified by a doctor along with the application.
9) Selection Process: Oral (Interview) Method.
10) Contract period: End of the month of Ashad 2079
11) Contact Date: 2078-05-21.
(The first advertisement published date: 2078-04-32)
READ ALSO : Top 5 Trending Jobs in Nepal for this week with Various Post and Positions